Thursday, March 20, 2008

Ready? Okay.

So I dragged my husband to Hastings to pick up the remaining Sookie books, but they only had two of the four. (Sad, I know) We went to Barnes & Noble and they had one more. So now I have Dead Until Dark, Living Dead in Dallas, Club Dead, Dead to the World, Dead as a Doornail, and Definitely Dead.

Apparently All Together Dead hasn't been released yet, which I didn't realize. I just checked amazon.com and I guess it is a reprint. So that's cool. I can wait until Tuesday. Book eight From Dead to Worse is due out on May 6. I have mixed feelings about that because I will obviously want to read it immediately, but unless I wait to buy the paperback my set won't match. It is a real dilemma. I'm sure I'll break down and buy it.. that is just my way. Poor me, right? :p

Okay, I suppose I should go start reading now... these books certainly are not going to read themselves. ;) Plus, Lost is on in an hour so I have limited time.

Must. Stop. Typing.

It is so difficult. I love my new blog.

No comments: