Thursday, March 20, 2008

Life As We Knew It

March 8

12. Life As We Knew It - Pfeffer

This book was great. I had heard good things about it and they were all true. It was truly an engrossing read. Since I finished reading it, I have caught myself thinking about what it would be like to truly be in that situation. It really puts things into perspective. The only complaint that I can think of is that there are some things about it that are just not realistic, but I can deal with that. It is just a book and it is meant for teens so they have leeway there.

I've just started Downsiders - Shusterman I'm not really feeling it yet, but I will still give it awhile. I have been feeling kind of ill for a couple days anyway so that could have something to do with it. It is definitely an interesting concept so we'll see what happens.

No comments: