Thursday, March 20, 2008

2008 Books

March 4
I didn't do so well with the new author challenge last year so this year I am just going to keep track of what I read. I've been a little crazy with reading this year so here is the list (in the order that I remember them) so far:
1. Artemis Fowl - Colfer
2. Ender's Game - Card
3. Poison Study - Snyder
4. Magic Study - Snyder
5. Fire Study - Snyder
6. Dead Until Dark - Harris
7. Alien Secrets - Klause
8. The Fall - Nix
9. Which Witch - Ibottson
10. The Book of Names - Peel
11. Julie & Julia - Powell

I am satisfied with my choices so far this year. Several of those books are kids books, but I think they fueled the fire. Ender's Game was amazing.. It was so much more than I expected it to be and I cannot wait to continue the series.
Poison Study, Magic Study, and Fire Study were all fabulous. As soon as I finished Poison Study I had to have Magic Study and was pleasantly surprised that there was a third book. I am sad that it is over though.
I finished Dead Until Dark tonight. I was pleasantly surprised with that one too. I love the random vampire story and this one was no disappointment. It was kind of sexy too. ;)
All right, that is all for now. Next up is Life As We Knew It.

No comments: