Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A Quick Post Before Sleepy Time

First of all - I am not tired at all.
Patrick and I went to see Ben Folds tonight. He was awesome. Ben Lee opened. He was also awesome.

So the show was spectacular. We had front row seats and we were so close that we could see spit flying as he sang and we could also see the calluses on his fingers from how hard he pounds the keys. It was so cool.

It was a very good time. I wish we could do it all over again.

The pictures are below. I like the third one the best. They're kind of blurry because they were taken on my cellphone, but Patrick did a great job.





I just don't even know what else to say. It was awesome. More tomorrow once I have had some sleep. I've also read another book, but Ben Folds is more important tonight.

Nighty-Night.

No comments: